- It begins at the start of the 23/24 school year and is voluntary.
- 10-15 hours/week of tuition assistance for ALL children the year before kindergarten, depending on program participation and capacity
- Additional hours are possible for children who meet qualifying factors, dependent on program capacity and funding.
- Support equitable access to high-quality care
- Help prepare children for kindergarten
- Support parent choice
- Be responsive to local needs
- Low-income (270% of 2023 Federal Poverty Guidelines)
- Child is a dual-language learner
- Child has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Child is currently in foster or non-certified kinship care
- Child is identified as homeless
- For a child to receive more than 10-15 UPK hours, they must either have an active IEP that states they need more hours or Low Income plus another qualifying factor from above.
Click Here for our Provider & Family Flyers!
We have created a website for families with more information to help answer additional questions you might have. Click HERE for more details.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Cindy Rivas at email@example.com or 970-4049896.