The RMECC is grateful for the generous funding we receive from the Buell Foundation, the Colorado Department of Education (CDE), and the Colorado Department of Early Childhood (CDEC).
Funding supports the following:
- Regional Systems Building efforts
- Professional Development
- Expanding Quality for Infants & Toddlers (EQIT)
- Colorado Shines navigation, coaching, quality improvement and capital improvement
- Emerging & Expanding grants
- Lena Grow
- Childcare Resource & Referral
- Regional supports to help connect provider and families to high quality care and education; existing funding; connections to local, regional and state resources
- Universal Preschool
We are continually seeking additional funding to help us improve and sustain the availability, accessibility, capacity and quality of early childhood services for children and families across the region. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have. We look forward to connecting with you!